" Launches burning or freezing rounds in different directions. "
The Spider Gun is a defensive building that can hit ground units only. Players have the ability to toggle between Napalm and Freeze rounds that radiate out from the building in different directions. Once an enemy enters the player jungle, the Spider Gun begins sending out rounds that meander randomly across the entire map. The direction the rounds move is based upon the position of the walls.
Freeze Rounds do damage and slow enemy troop movement.
Napalm Rounds do additional damage but have no extra effect.
Note: Each round explodes on contact and damages all units within 1 square.
Building and Upgrading
A maximum of 2 Spider Guns are available with a level 11 Command Center.
The following damage has been observed by Ogre13. This information was used to estimate damage of the Spider Gun.
- (7-11-14) Level 5 Rifleman killed by Freezing rounds in 2 hits.
- (7-11-14) Level 4 Spy killed by Napalm in one hit. 43 health.
- (7-11-14) Level 5 Rifleman kill by Napalm in one hit. 40 health.
- (7-3-14) Level 5 Rifleman damaged to 50% by Level two Freezing round. 40 health.
- (6/1/14) Level 5 Rifleman killed in one Napalm hit. 40 health.
- (6/1/14) Level 5 Spy damaged to 95% with one Napalm hit. 52 health.
- (6/1/14) Level 1 Freeze damages level 5 Rifleman to 90% health.
|Army||Barracks · Comcenter · Briefing Center · Lab · Special Forces · Rally Point · Workshop|
|Defense||Airship Bomb · Air Torpedo · Big Bada Boom · Cannon · Death Ray · Defdrone · Dynamite · Flame Tower · Jericho · Lightning Gun · Mortar · SHIELD Generator · Spider Gun · Trap · Wall · Watchtower|
|Resource||Gold Mine · Gold Storage · Oil Rig · Oil Storage|
|Other||Clan HQ · Command Center · Decorations · Obstacles|